How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12173
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I need to make a claim against a company based in Scotland

This answer was rated:

I need to make a claim against a company based in Scotland for invoices not being paid.When I have done this in England and Wales, I have used MoneyClaim Online.However, I been told the procedure in Scotland is different? Could you please advise?Kind regards

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland. Is your customer a business or an individual?

JGM and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Many thanks for your response. It is a business and a limited company.Antonio