12826847

I have been accused of false accusations by family member as

Customer Question

I have been accused of false accusations by family member as has some of others been accused of wrong doings can I make a statement to a solicitor for future reference should these allegations come up again and I need to go to court to prove our innocence thanks
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 months ago.

Hi what are the accusations please?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have been accused of putting my brother in nursing home stealing his property ,this person is saying my father made sexual suggestions to her when she was young ,that my nephew sexual abused her daughter ,and my sister in law had an affair with my brother ,the social worker involved with my brother in nursing home is aware of what I'm accused of but the facts are my brother is in nursing home because of lack of mental capacity from alchol and this lady took in alchol on 2 nd day of Christmas which staff removed .the lady in guestionis my niece and I feel she is mental disturbed and just trying to break up my family
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
With my hand on my heart I know none has any element of through in them not worried for myself but for my ill brother in nursing home ,my 31 year old nephew my 91 year old father and my brother who has just buried his wife in may and of course my sister in law and brother ,my nephews wife and daughter
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Any element of truth in her accusations
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This woman was so close to me ,and all the family I can't coprehend what has caused her to make such untrue allegations if she is not mental I'll
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 months ago.

Ok

What are you hoping to do about this?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
To save it on record for future court proceedings
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
A threat was made to my nephew about coming back with gun
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 months ago.

OK. But what are you hoping to do about that?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I want to have it in writing my statement so there is proof of what happened
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 months ago.

Well, you can make a note of it. It wont proof it exists though. It will just proof that you noted it at the time although I suppose that would rebut allegations of fabrication.

You could make a report to police too and make a statement. That would be retained.

That does not prove it happened though and you should bear in that in mind.