How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 37435
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I keep my and my daughter's medical records at my home. My

Customer Question

I keep my and my daughter's medical records at my home. My brother has (unlawfully) taken copy records and disclosed the same to third parties. This already has damaged me. What if any action can I take?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 2 years ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Have you reported this to the Police at all?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 2 years ago.

Do you want a call?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Awaiting response because call by you not possible
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Still waiting ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am failing to comprehend fully this system of yours. I have been told that you cannot call me but you can continue online. Should I continue to wait?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
34;Sorry, the Solicitor is unable to call you right now, but is still available for this online conversation. You have not been charged for the phone call." ???
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 2 years ago.

It says you want a call, but payment failed?