Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have been talking to Ben (UK Lawyer on this website)

HiI have been talking to Ben Jones (UK Lawyer on this website) regarding my situation at Veolia (I can send the full conversation on the next reply).I have now received a "Notice of Proposed Allocation to the Small Claims Track" form and need help in filling this out. Ben is unfortunately unable to help.Can anyone help me on this? I have not received any evidence or communication from Veolia for me to believe any of this claim is legitimate or true.Thank youHarish
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please reply. deadline is Wednesday

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Which part of the Directions Questionnaire are you stuck on?

You have until 22nd Jan to send back the DQ

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jamie. Thank you for replying.From the attachments I've sent, I've mentioned to the previous solicitor that I have not been approached by Veolia regarding this and also not seen any evidence of what they are challenging.So if I fill out the form, does it mean I accept the costs?There is also another option where it says "would you like to settle your case without going to a court hearing" - Mediation way.What do I do,.... I'm so confused.Would you rather call me?H

I can call, but it is an additional cost.

But we can walk through the document together.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Perfect. I am home tomorrow all day. So I can request a call tomororw morning. I can pay extra.Will you be online and available tomorrow?

Sure. I will be.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi sorryI was under the weather yesterday.I am free now. Can you talk?Harish

What is your number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will call shortly. May show as withheld.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No problem