12826847

On the 12 of January 2018 i pleaded guilty to common assault

Good evening on the 12 of January 2018 i pleaded guilty to common assault by beating but was not mentally in the right frame of mind. I also felt bullied into the matter of pleading guilty by the judge by saying if I don't plead guilty and I am found guilty I will go to prison. I feel that I was wrongly convicted and do I have a case where I can appeal and clear my name

You can make an application to vacate your guilty plea.

That is an extremely high test though. Nobody should encourage you to think there is a good chance.

However, you can make that application.

If you fight it an lose you will lose the credit for a guilty plea which was the point that the Judge was making.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This took place between me and my ex partner. Unfortunately she hit me first I have bruises and marks but the judge only seen her bruises and she suffers from a blood disorder so she bruises very easily and and severe. The only thing I actually did wrong was contact her when I had I had a police restraint not to contact her the contact was only to sort things out I'm trying to be an adult and a bigger person thinking about our children
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm available to talk anytime now