How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71258
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I had speeding fine, me and my wife is insured on that car,

This answer was rated:

hi I had speeding fine, me and my wife is insured on that car, my sister was driving that car as well, she lives Canada, I thought she was driving at that time, so we gave her name, she has gone back, I gave her name in the form and send back, now police is asking her details of traveling, she is not giving her details, and saying she was not driving at that time, now we realised that it could be me or my wife, can we ask police at this stage for more information, example photo graphic evidence that who was driving and give correct driver details

Hi who is the registered keeper?

was she insured to drive at the time?

Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My wife is registered keeper
My sisterin law was not insured

thanks - I am presently in court - I will call asap if this is ok?

Hi. You can get me on 087867785896 after about 14.00hrs.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please reply me in writing including advice