How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 50497
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

FAO Ben (continuation of previous matter relating to Weather

This answer was rated:

FAO Ben Jones (continuation of previous matter relating to Weather Guard Exteriors)There are two other private addresses belonging to the two remaining directors. These addresses are not however listed by Companies House. How is it possible to obtain the other private addresses?

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

You can try something like which holds details of the electoral register and can provide these. Others may use a private investigator if they run out of options or ideas.

Ben Jones and other Law Specialists are ready to help you