Im asking for advise on how to get money back from a trading

im asking for advise on how to get money back from a trading platform which i learnt after depositing the money that it was a scam and i have asked for refund for the nmoney deposited but they have not answered me

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

What information do you have for this company and what is the total value if the amount you are wanting to be refunded?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
IT greenfields capital and in toal i deposited 21,500 pounds on different dates

OK, thank you for your response. Leave it with me for now and I will review the relevant information and laws and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Also, please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
please can you tell me how much i am paying in total , is it 38 plus 44 or just 44 and what does it cover

Thanks for your patience. There are two charges - one for the written response and one for the phone call. They are treated entirely separately. Have you had the phone call yet?