How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask F E Smith Your Own Question
F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10816
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
Type Your Law Question Here...
F E Smith is online now

I am the executor for my late husband. There is an

This answer was rated:

I am the executor for my late husband. There is an orchard(in a protected area) in his name alone, which is across the lane from our cottage in this hamlet. It was refused planning permission some 30 yrs ago before we came here,turned down on appeal and pp has been refused in this hamlet since that time.
As I (aged 84 )was left everything should I have this land valued for probate (which I am endeavering to complete), and to help my executors.
My husband's estate will be under £20,000.
I would be so grateful for your help.

Hello for clarification - are there children to inherit?

F E Smith and 4 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
no there are no children