How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71528
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I would like to know if I can change my version after trial

This answer was rated:

Hi I would like to know if I can change my version after trial date is fixed for GBH with intend and ABH - I am the victime but I want to help my partner as my first statement was really hard on him and I really want to help him now
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In London
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes and a trial date front of crown court is fixed
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can I change my version during the trial without having trouble

is this a domestic squabble by any chance?

Jo C. and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
it s domestic violence