ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

In 2000 i had a car accident which was not looked into

hi in 2000 i had a car accident which was not looked into properly and was pushed into tacking what was on offer at the time 16/17 years later i had a mri scan which showed up my shoulder problem my doctor said that there was nothing else he could do just take pain tablets ive tried to contact the solicitor that dealt with this but no longer exist is their anything i can do.
thanks mike.

How old were you at the time?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
43
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i just would like a answer please this has cost me £38 for what ???

Ok. The fact that the firm is no longer in business is not a problem as they would have had insurance at the time. You would need to contact the SRA and I attach herewith the link - https://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/problems/solicitor-owes-money.page

It may well be that your claim is simply out of time, but if there was some error and you have only just found out about it then you may potentially still have a claim. There are many firms who will sue solicitors for negligence for you under a no win no fee scenario.

Does that make sense>?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
thank you.