Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I tiled a floor recently for a client after they had an

hi I tiled a floor recently for a client after they had an extension from a builder, the client supplied materials and I just laid floor, unfortunately the tiles have popped and not stuck, I have since found out its a calcium bsed floor which needed different prep work before tiling, am I liable in any way for it?

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

How long ago exactly did you complete this work?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
October/November last year

OK, thank you for your response and for the phone call request. I am not available to talk at this present time but leave it with me for now and I will review the relevant information and laws and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Also, please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
end of October beginning of nov last year

thanks, ***** ***** actually be able to call shortly