Just revceived an email from govia about apparatent

just revceived an email from govia about apparatent fraudulent claims
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: asking me to attend and explain. live in uk
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: just a letter received. I have been claiming for delays
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really...just need to kmnow my legal position

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
do I have to attend this session as they are suggesting I have made fraudulent claims for missed journeys
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I would prefer to chat
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am contacting you regarding the numerous Delay Repay claims that you have submitted in recent months. A number of your claims have been subject to investigation by Govia Thameslink Railway’s Fraud Department and many are believed to be incorrect. I refer you to our Delay Repay claim form that states “We reserve the right to check the validity of all claims we receive. We treat seriously any applications we believe may be fraudulent and will take further action if appropriate”I would like to give you an opportunity to attend a meeting in either London, Croydon or Brighton where your claim history can be discussed in detail and an attempt made to resolve the matter. Should you decline this offer, your Delay Repay claim history will be passed to the British Transport Police for further investigation.I would appreciate if you could inform me within 7 days using the email address above whether you are willing to attend. Please provide a selection of dates and times when you are available.

Ultimately you do not have to attend but if you do not they will probably just summons you to court.

If you have any defence to this allegation then you really should be attending and offering it as it may deter them further action.

It's not really a good idea not to attend if you do have a defence.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have a decent defence but don't keep a track of where I am and which trains I use going back a few months

Well, have you made any fraudulent claims? If not then you can deny it. If so then you should be going to interview to do so.

I'm happy to continue with this but please rate my answer.