Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I've worked for the same company for 14 years full time, for

I've worked for the same company for 14 years full time, for the first ten years I was self-employed but all my work was for this company, then for the last four years I've been paid through the company's books on a zero-hours style agreement but I've never once signed a contract. Now it's looking likely that the company is going to close and I'll be made redundant. Am I entitled to any redundancy payout?

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

So how many hours have you been working each week, since becoming an employee?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi. The amount of hours varies depending on the volume of work we have in, but on average it's probably about 35 hours. The pay varies as well depending on the job. I worked out an average over the last few years as £350 per week if that helps.

OK, thank you for your response. Leave it with me for now and I will review the relevant information and laws and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Also, please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you.