12826847

70 years of age. An incident Tuesday 20th February 2018,

My name is***** 70 years of age. An incident Tuesday 20th February 2018, between 3 - 4pm:- I was maneouvring my car parking, in doing so I clipped the bumper of a parked car and badly damaged it (there was no damage to my vehicle), I got out and knock the nearest houses but there was no answer. As I was shaken and in a state of shock, I didn't think of taking the number plate of the vehicle involved nor leaving a note and I drove home. The next morning, I was calmer, I drove to the location of the incident to get the details of the vehicle involved but the car was no longer there. I called the motor insurance company to report the incident. I also telephone the police and spoke to the desk, as no officer was available they are calling me back tomorrow Friday 23rd at 8am for me to make a statement.What is likely to happen, will I get points on my Drivers Licence?

How long after the incident did you go to the station?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I didn't go to the station, I call them after 18hours after the incident