I have an assault on my record from 1986 was absolute

I have an assault on my record from 1986 was absolute discharge will it still be on crb check
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Skipton north yorks
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Was on crb check in 1993 will it still show now
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

So did you receive any penalty at all?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No a absolute discharge

What level DBS (the new name for CRB) are you having done?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is a update crb check for where i work now (council carer)

But is it a basic, standard or enhanced one?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

An absolute discharge is, under the new rules from a few years ago, spent immediately. Therefore, it should no longer form part of a Standard DBS check, as that only shows spent and unspent and unfiltered convictions, and this is neither of them. However, if you are having an Enhanced DBS check, then it may still show up, so as long as you are sure it is a Standard check, it should not show up.

I trust this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars above - this is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you still need me to clarify anything else, please reply on here and I will assist as best as I can. Thank you