How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7717
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I need advice about a money claim case. I submitted the

This answer was rated:

I need advice about a money claim case. I submitted the claim that the Defendant owes me some money but never ticked the box at the top to say I'll be sending a particular of claims as well. I've decided to send one now and the Defendant's Solicitors says my Particulars of Claim isan amended version from my original claim and I will need the consent of the Defendant before my Particulars of Claim is accepted. Can you please confirm if that is the case? If I never ticked the box to send a Particulars of Claim, does that mean I cannot send one after? The Defendant's Solicitors are saying they will file a Defence to the original brief summary of the claim not to the Particulars of Claim I later sent. Please advice me on the above so I can response to Defendant's Solicitor.ThanksSamson

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

Have you submitted any POC at all?

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have

I will call shortly, will show as withheld.