Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I need advice about a money claim case. I submitted the

I need advice about a money claim case. I submitted the claim that the Defendant owes me some money but never ticked the box at the top to say I'll be sending a particular of claims as well. I've decided to send one now and the Defendant's Solicitors says my Particulars of Claim isan amended version from my original claim and I will need the consent of the Defendant before my Particulars of Claim is accepted. Can you please confirm if that is the case? If I never ticked the box to send a Particulars of Claim, does that mean I cannot send one after? The Defendant's Solicitors are saying they will file a Defence to the original brief summary of the claim not to the Particulars of Claim I later sent. Please advice me on the above so I can response to Defendant's Solicitor.ThanksSamson

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

Have you submitted any POC at all?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have

I will call shortly, will show as withheld.