Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor

I have received a Calderbank offer for the full amount of

I have received a Calderbank offer for the full amount of 5,250, however since the defendant declined to pay this i instigated small claims court costs of 800, is it unfair not to expect these paid as well. They should have settled day one, by waiting until now they have made me incur additional costs, still going t9 court will simply waste the courts time, as by offering me the 5,250 they have admitted they were wrong

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today.

What is it you want to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Should I accept the 5250, or should I expect the additional 800 I have incurred since my original request was declined. The whole offer being without prejudice to costs, does that mean I will get these or should not expect then

I will call shortly but it will show as withheld

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Can I discuss this further