How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 33977
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

I need to enquire about the C100 form for child access. 1)

This answer was rated:

Good morning I need to enquire about the C100 form for child access.
1) How many copies of the form need to be filled in
2) can someone at CAB help us to fill it correctly face to face


You should normally provide the court with four copies of the C100 form. It is actually quite a straight forward form and the key part is basically just setting out that your step son has not seen the children for a period of time and wants to start having contact again. There is a very helpful book on amazon for about a tenner which talks you through the whole process and I have attached a link -

Very happy to answer any questions and please rate positive.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
He has filled in 2forms so far but I feel he needs to do them again properly. Where do I get the forms from to help him

I attach herewith the link -

ivorylounge and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you that's been very helpful