31090051

I had a phone call from a company called Dow and on wine

I had a phone call from a company called Dow and Jones on wine investment this has been followed up by an invoice for £2350.00 which includes a deposit for £100.00 which I have not paid in any form eg credit or debit card. They stated that I agreed to this deal and are now threatening me with Legal action I thought there was a period of time where i could change my mind. They are extremely adamant that I have agreed to this deal.

Thanks for your question. If this resulted from a sales call then ignore them. You are entitled to change your mind within 14 days of making the order. See this link which will help you. https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/consumer-contracts-regulations. Happy to discuss further. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.