31090051

I sold my car on Ebay. The winner bought the car as it is

Hi. I sold my car on Ebay. The winner bought the car as it is but he only wanted to pay if a do certain things with the car. I didn't have to do because he bought it as it is. He refused to pay. That is caused me financial trouble and so much stress. Can I force him to pay the car and all expense and compensation?

Thank you for your question. The contract between you and the person on eBay was concluded when they bid for the item and when the item was successfully purchased. The purchaser cannot import additional conditions into the contract. If they do not pay you the money you can sue in the courts. Happy to discuss further. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
How long is a case like that will take? Can I ask for compensation as well?

Typically such a case could be six months. You could ask for compensation if it arises directly from the breach of contract.

You have given a negative rating yet your question was answered correctly. What further information do you seek.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What is arises directly from the breach of contract. Caused me so much stress I have to see doctor about my blood pressure first time in my life (the night he denied payment was 185/105 and average 150/99 since). I have no money to buy a Van for work. I am self employed so every time I see a doctor I not at work. Thing like that?

If you have medical evidence of damage to your health than you could could sue for damages for that, yes.