How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 55945
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

Ben - you've answered a couple of questions for me on here.

This answer was rated:

Hi Ben - you've answered a couple of questions for me on here. Do you offer a service where you would deal with any legal issues we have on an ongoing basis?

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

We have a membership option where you can sign up for a monthly fee and get unlimited questions. You can try that - I may not be able to answer every question, depending on what the subject matter is, but someone will I am sure

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but I mean corresponding with the solicitors of the people or the people that are trying to breach their contract with us . who can do that? or is this site just for questions being asked? I really need someone on hand who can deal with correspondence for us

oh I see, no sadly we cannot do that as we are just an online Q&A service and to approach others on your behalf would mean employing you formally as a client which we cannot do. For that you need to employ a lawyer formally

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you couldn't do that for me outside of just answer?

Sadly not as I am not alllowed to take on clients through this site

Ben Jones and 4 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok understood

Thank you