Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

Ben - you've answered a couple of questions for me on here.

Hi Ben - you've answered a couple of questions for me on here. Do you offer a service where you would deal with any legal issues we have on an ongoing basis?

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

We have a membership option where you can sign up for a monthly fee and get unlimited questions. You can try that - I may not be able to answer every question, depending on what the subject matter is, but someone will I am sure

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
but I mean corresponding with the solicitors of the people or the people that are trying to breach their contract with us . who can do that? or is this site just for questions being asked? I really need someone on hand who can deal with correspondence for us

oh I see, no sadly we cannot do that as we are just an online Q&A service and to approach others on your behalf would mean employing you formally as a client which we cannot do. For that you need to employ a lawyer formally

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
you couldn't do that for me outside of just answer?

Sadly not as I am not alllowed to take on clients through this site

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ok understood