12826847

My neighbours dog broke into my garden and killed one of our

My neighbours dog broke into my garden and killed one of our chickens and has not repaired the fence which is his responsibility and he also uses cctv with sound to spy on neighbours

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have a very unreasonable neighbour who uses a cctv camera with sound to spy on us ,and his dog is responsible for the death of one of my chickens after it broke into my garden through his fence ,and ive had to spend £50 of my own money to repair his fence to stop the dog getting in and he has done nothing ,plus hes been reported to the Police for using aggrevated and foul language on my two Daughters and my wife ,seven years with Wiltshire Police and i know he broke the public order act

Trying now.