Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I find that the water company have no been billing me since

I find that the water company have no been billing me since 2003, how long can they go back to reclaim unpaid accounts?

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Why have they not billed you and how much do you think you owe?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Ben
The question was about an unpaid utility bill from 2003 and how long legally the company can claim a back payment. I paid £39 for the answer on Barclaycard. My e-mail address is***@******.*** ***** *****

Hi there David. I need to know why the bill has remained unpaid since 2003; please could you kindly provide some more information? Also is this a private or business account you had with them? Thank you