Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

My complaint concerns a claim (No.20026836941) against my

My complaint concerns a claim (No.20026836941) against my car insurance with Liverpool Victoria which I am certain is spurious.
The alleged incident occurred over six months ago, and the third party's insurance has yet to provide any evidence supporting this claim, yet LV have seen fit to assume my guilt by doubling my premium (due 1/4/18 which I have therefore had to pay).
Should there not be a time limit for third party insurers to provide such evidence, beyond which the claim is discounted?
Thank you for your help.
***** *****

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

Has the matter been resolved in relation to the claim or is it outstanding ?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The matter has not been resolved, and my insurance company (LV) seems unconcerned at the delay.

I will call shortly, will show as withheld