31090051

Assistant: How can we help? I had an arrest Back in 2016 on

Assistant: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: I had an arrest Back in 2016 on my Acro Report , it went to court and Prosecutor Fiscal Not Proceeded with the case. but I have something like Court/Caution/ Force Ref on report. is it consider as court caution ?
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Aberdeen, Scotland
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I did not went to court, just hold up in waiting area and released
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I just wanted to ask that
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Is this a criminal conviction or warning ?

Thanks for your question. From what have produced you were charged with assault, it was taken to court and the procurator fiscal dropped the charge. There is no reference to a caution being administered and I presume none was issued to you. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No,There was none issued to me in written either at court or addressed to my home , so this is not an criminal conviction/ Caution or warning by police or Prosecutor Fiscal ?

No it seems to none of those. It will be covered under “other relevant information” as regards ***** *****