31090051

I'm based in Edinburgh,Scotland I've lend a friend £1000 via

I'm based in Edinburgh,Scotland I've lend a friend £1000 via bank transfer for her Holidays we had a verbal contract but now refuses to pay even a monthly amount

Thank you for your question. Does your friend also stay in Scotland?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
she lives in Edinburgh

In that case you can issue a demand letter for repayment. If it is ignored you can sue her under what is called Simple Procedure at Edinburgh Sheriff Court. You can get the guidelines and the forms at www.scotcourts.gov.uk and you don’t need to use a solicitor. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you,could you be more specific where shall I look for guidelines and forms in the link you provided?
thank you