ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

I live with my partner who is applying for uk citizenship

I live with my partner who is applying for uk citizenship using form AN. She has a professional reference from a nurse and wants me to sign the personal reference. Am i allowed to do this as her partner and residing at the same address?

Yes you can although the Home Office would give greater weight to someone who is more independent that a partner. A close friend would carry much greater weight in their decision making process. I hope that this helps and please rate positive.

Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. Many thanks