How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35016
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

I live with my partner who is applying for uk citizenship

This answer was rated:

I live with my partner who is applying for uk citizenship using form AN. She has a professional reference from a nurse and wants me to sign the personal reference. Am i allowed to do this as her partner and residing at the same address?

Yes you can although the Home Office would give greater weight to someone who is more independent that a partner. A close friend would carry much greater weight in their decision making process. I hope that this helps and please rate positive.

Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. Many thanks

ivorylounge and other Law Specialists are ready to help you