12826847

How can a person be interview at a police and held with out

how long can a person be interview at a police and held with out being charge

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Can you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't know when my wife was taken to the police station but when arrived at the shop this morning about 10.30 it was locked up and both my wife the other woman were gone it took me an hour to find them at the police station. Do not know why they are their. The officer said my wife is safe and helping them. And later rang me top let me know she would be stay to finish questioning her tomorrow. But did not say how long