Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I had been purchasing BMW cars from BMW Company in Cambridge

I had been purchasing BMW cars from BMW Company in Cambridge under Finance agreements for over 16 years or so.I had ought a BMW X3, made monthly payments regularly until lost my job and was not working. I informed BMW Finance Services that I was unemployed and my house sale completion was imminent. I said to the BMW Finance that I would settle the whole amount within the next 2 weeks. They said fine, but the car was taken away. I had to buy another car for going back to work. Today I have a letter from BMW that I must pay the balance of £13,400.97 within 14 days. I am not able to pay this as also I have already bought a car since. Please advise. Thank You.
Anita R.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Are they not willing to negotiate anything with you?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
on my mobile number above.

Hi there Anita. I am not available to talk at this present time but please do provide the information requested so that I can look into this for you. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

So they are willing to negotiate a repayment plan with you?