How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 13323
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

We engaged an attorney in Tanzania, he agreed to represent

Customer Question

We engaged an attorney in Tanzania, he agreed to represent us, he was paid for setting up a Special Power of Attorney. He no longer responds to or answers e-mails or phone calls. What can we do going forward?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  JGM replied 10 months ago.

This is not a matter of UK Law, however I would suggest that as a first step you contact the Law Society of Tanzania and request information as to how you go about pursuing a complaint against one of their members. Their website is at I hope that gives a start with this.