12826847

As a member of a gym I parked my car in the gym car park

Customer Question

As a member of a gym I parked my car in the gym car park only later to receive a fine. The company in question said that there were signs around to advise me that I needed to electronically register the car. However when the scheme started there were no signs and a receptionist took my registration details. I received no written terms and conditions from the gym company on introduction of the scheme. The signed photo from the fine states the car park is for the use of gym users and my appeal stated that gym computer records can confirm my attendance at the gym for the time in question. My appeal has been rejected.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

Did you appeal to the company or POPLA?