12826847

The Social Services in Red Bridge are using a private

Customer Question

The Social Services in Red Bridge are using a private conversation between them and I to denie my daughters mother acomodation
Please see belowHi Brian
I write to inform you that I am appalled by the way you are using extracted information against Ms. Geraldine Boating
During a private conversation over the phone you informed me about your dealings with Geraldine and our daughter Elodia
You requested me to remove my daughter from her mother to leave with me because I said my daughter can come and stay with me
I phoned you and wrote to you that my daughter whish to stay with her mother and that the mother has done nothing wrong to take Elodia from her
You phoned me on the 29th March and threatened me that if I did not take Elodia from her mother you will send her for adoption and you will get the Police to evict her mother
Before that one of your colleagues asked me over the phone to disclose my daughters phone number to him which I told him I was not comfortable to do that
I would like you to know that by law you have no right to turn a private conversation into a weapon against a vulnerable mother who is fighting to accommodate her daughter
In view of all this I would like you to know that I am seeking legal advice about the ussie of turning a private conversation to your convenience to punish Geraldine and our daughter
.
I will forward a letter from Brian
Kind Regards,
Ben Sackitey
Contracts Manager
The PCS Group
Tel: 0207(###) ###-####f : 0207(###) ###-####
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

Have you made a formal complaint to the Council?