Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

What about the car? can i use it in all this time? how it

Customer Question

what about the car? can i use it in all this time ? how long it will take until the finance company will came to get it?
can i go abroad in holiday whit the car?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

Yes, you can continue to use it.

You can't take it outside of the UK

You must return it when asked.

Does that assist?

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 stars before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the bottom of the screen. Please do not forget as it is an important part of the online process! If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost. Thank you.