12826847

I parked in an NCP enclosed car park in Manchester and my

Customer Question

Hi, I parked in an NCP enclosed car park in Manchester and my car was broken into and holiday suitcase, laptop bag and passport stolen from boot.I understand that normally I would not have a claim against NCP. However, the NCP employee who dealt with my report said that they were well aware of the gang who are involved (as happens regularly) and who have just got out of jail. He said it was the 6th robbery that night just in Manchester NCP. Surely, it is their responsibility to inform me of this before I park and also to take reasonable steps to protect me from them, I.e. CCTV at all entrances. They are obviously targeting NCP because of their lack of security and therefore their negligence is leading to my property to be damaged.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 16 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Are you asking if they are liable ?