12826847

My Granddaughter is and has been verbally bullied by another

Customer Question

My Granddaughter is and has been verbally bullied by another girl in her school, the school have & are still involved but the matter has still not been resolved over a period of nearly 2 years.
Have tried speaking to the girls parents to no avail,
her mother now suffers from depression, is a single parent and has a young baby.
Is there any legal way that can stop this continued bullying (all be it none physical)
and would it be advisable to contact the police.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

How old are they?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
both 16 now
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
is there anything else you need to know? as I would like to be in a position to deal with this today as I feel that this matter will not be resolved until some legal action is taken
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
well wont can I say!!!! you are still online, some 60 minutes after I replied to your question and I have received nothing from you WOW !!!
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

I presume you won't want to continue then?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
not sure what you mean! as continue!!! you reply @ 17.29 after your initial question was sent @14.13 and answered at 14.16 then nothing!!! not a bad scam if you ask me, thought you would at least provide SOME help but none at this stage I think is farcical to say the least,.
One would have hoped at least something even if its going to cost ££££.
Hopefully the response (if any) will provide some help.
Thus least to say this will then bare on my feedback !!!
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

Ok. In that case I won't be continuing with this.

all the best.