12826847

We have separated with my ex wife in the end of 2014. I have

Customer Question

Hello,We have separated with my ex wife in the end of 2014. I have a standard court decision on child visitation. I see my son every 2nd weekend and also additional times on school holidays. My son`s primary home is with his mother. I pay Child maintenance every month. I obviously also buy some clothes and other things for him when he is with me.Recently my ex started trying to make me to give her more money and to pay for things (including school dinners etc).My question is:
Can she actually do that by law? Do I have to pay extra (school dinners, clothes etc.)? Or is it all suppose to be included in ChilD Maintenance?Kind regards,
Slava
Expert:  Clare replied 14 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you. I am reviewing your question now, and will respond further within a few minutes

Expert:  Clare replied 14 days ago.

Do you pay at the CMS rate?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Is CMS - Child Maintenance Support please? If yes, then I pay monthly installments issued by Child Maintenance.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Could you please tell me how long will it take to answer the question please?Kind Regards,
Slava
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello,It has been 48h and no any response from you. I need an answer in the next 6 hours please or if you are unable to make a reply then can I have a refund please?Kind regards,
Slava