12826847

I have tried to Contact Safe Style UK about a Window fitted

Customer Question

Good Morning
I have tried to Contact Safe Style UK about a Window fitted in 2016 The window is fogging up and able to see though it clearly.
I have rang them no joy, been to there new building and Emailed them all of no joy can you please help me
Tony Wade
01452 862491
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Had the window always fogged up, since it was installed?

Also, what are you ideally hoping for so that I can look into your options?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The window started to fog up in Jan this year and has got worst as time as gone by.
I want them to come and replace the window as it is still under guarantee
Contract No(###) ###-####

OK, thank you for your response. Leave it with me for now and I will review the relevant information and laws and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Also, please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you.