Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

What is a "Writ of Control under CPR 83.2(4) and take

Customer Question

What is a "Writ of Control under CPR 83.2(4) and take enforcement action to recover the outstanding debt due under a Judgment in March 2008
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 7 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

I assume you are the Defendant?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

ok. It is bailiffs. They have a CCJ from March 2008 and they are looking to enforce it.

That is what it means. I am sorry if this is not the answer you want, nor the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 stars before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the bottom of the screen. Please do not forget as it is an important part of the online process! If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost. Thank you.