12826847

I am looking to possibly bring a case forward on the basis

Customer Question

Hi, I am looking to possibly bring a case forward on the basis of slander but need to understand if I actually do have a case.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Please provide some more information?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Hi there. Please can you provide some more information the case you wish to bring forward. Thank you for the phone call request. I am not available to talk at this present time but if you provide the information requested, I will get back to you with my advice. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I will be able to give you the info via the phone call
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have paid the additional fee for the phone call.

OK well I am not available to talk at the moment so please do let me know if you would like to continue in writing instead. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sorry, just not clear on the process now as I paid one fee and then another
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No, I am not happy to continue in writing, that's why I made the additional payment. Sorry not being difficult here, but I understood it that I could pay for a call which I have now done.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please call me when you are available, paid for this service and would expect a call. Thanks Bridget.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Concerned now that this is a scam now - just paid out circa £80

hi there, requesting a phone call does not guarantee one unfortunatelly, and it depends entirely on availability. This week I cannot personally take any calls but others may do - you wont know until someone has accepted your request. Until then you can continue in writing on here. If you do not get a call offer accepted you can always get the money back for that. Thanks

So if you wanted me to carry on, please provide more details of your situation and I can assist, thanks