31090051

My partner owns a limited company and has contract with a

Customer Question

My partner owns a limited company and has contract with a big company but the employer of this company gives him contracts and adds more money to them and then my partner pays him back hander payments depending on how much extra he has put on the contract is this fraud even. Basically my partner is paying for work and the employer of the big company is paying more in order to get money back into his personal account by my partner. I'm heavily pregnant and worried my partner could go to prison please help
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello?????
Expert:  JGM replied 5 months ago.

Yes, this is a fraud. What would you like to know?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How would this implement his company and could be go to prison.
Expert:  JGM replied 5 months ago.

It could result in his company losing the contract and yes he could go to prison as this is a fraud.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Would the employee be looked at also. Seeing as he is the one adding money to the contract.
Expert:  JGM replied 5 months ago.

Yes, both could end up in trouble.