ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

I hope to marry a Cuban lady next month in Camaguey Cuba.How

Customer Question

I hope to marry a Cuban lady next month in Camaguey Cuba.How do I go about protecting my UK assets in the event of the marriage failing
Expert:  ivorylounge replied 3 months ago.
The best you can do is see a solicitor and get a pre nup agreed between of the two of you. This whilst not officially valid in the U.K. can be used by the court as to the parties intentions should there be a divorce.

Hello I see that you have looked at the answer. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. Many thanks

Expert:  ivorylounge replied 2 months ago.

Has this been resolved now?