12826847

I have a breach of contract issue with audi. Was supposed to

Customer Question

I have a breach of contract issue with audi. Was supposed to receive a brand new lease car on 9th april. It broke down on its way to me and now requires considerable work which audi is currently undertaking. My question is the work that is required must mean that the car is no longer new and also the agreed date for delivery has now been missed; do I have grounds for litigation? I have also incurred costs and loss of earnings aswell as considerable inconvenience...
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 7 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

Are you a business or consumer ?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi I've asked for a refund due to the delay. Thanks for your time anyway

No problem.