12826847

My grandson has been evicted from a licensed property after

Customer Question

My grandson has been evicted from a licensed property after a police raid on his room,he has not been charged or bailed for any offence but was evicted on a 4 day order on Sunday at 1 pm
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Broxbourne,herts
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have now got copies of his eviction notice and the fact that he felt bullied and intimidated by a senior care worker
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: They reported him missing gave out personnel details of not only my grandson but his mother too
Expert:  F E Smith replied 13 days ago.

Hello for clarification - why was he evicted and what would you like to know?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
He was raided by police in his hostel room with 4 others and the police found some drugs there has been no charges or bail
Expert:  F E Smith replied 13 days ago.

This may not be my area but before I opt out I would like some more information please. Can you please explain what you mean by “a four-day order”?

What do you mean when you talk about a licensed property?

What do you want to know about this?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Doesn’t matter this is probably not your knowledge in law thanks anyway
Expert:  F E Smith replied 13 days ago.

It may not be my area but I won’t know until you give me all the details. However we have dozens of experts and if I don’t know the answer, one of the others could well do so if you let us have all the details we can consider the matter for you.