Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I'am complaining because 02 stolen my money.Someone use my

Dear Madam I'am complaining because 02 stolen my money.Someone use my name,my account,my address.I have been contacted 02 company,but am unhappy as there has been no result.I have been complained Action Fraud REF:-171 202 127 896 The Police Officer contacted 02 company who said that they would cancel the number but this has not been done. But 02 not investigate my affairs.Someone stolen my personal details(secret document) and I have to pay very high internet bills since 9 month .I went into my local 02 shops there told that I have to pay £367.20 to have the contract cancelled.My phone number:07802324825. I have been use another 02 number pay as you go:07543901569 someone did false contract and send my very high bills.On 25.7.2017 sent my mobile broadband I sent the mobile broadband back to 02,I have receipt for the £ 7.25 postage.Someone use this mobile broadband and bills very high and I have to pay.I go to the 02 shops on 6.1.2018 and customer service disabled sim card and phone number,is dead.I went to Slough 02 Head Office 16.2.2018 there cancelled my contract,send my pay as you go sim card. I checked the 02 shops not was contract has been cancelled. I don't no what going on 02 company,because 6 of Apr 02 send my bills from March from dead number(07543901569)SIM card registration failed,£133.54,and £20.40 cancelled contract (07802324825) £115.86 £20.40.It is internet bills.Someone change my contract,use my personal details,use my name,use my address,use my bank account.I think who's doing this to me,who have access and access code for my personal details,this person work the customer service high rang,no one controls it.This person send my sarcastic text message on 24.2.2018 12:06 (23 331) when I was Head Office. I have message fro 02 your move to pay &go is set for 02/03/2018. Please help my what can I do. Jozsefne Fejes 9 Dane House Denmark Road SE 5 9EN

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

How much are you owed in total please?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I pay £1445.06

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n1-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value, you would need representation for trial.

You should sue O2. Their formal address is:

***** Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
HI JAMIE-LAW I do not want to open it me bank card because it is very dangerous sorry. Thank you for advice,please send me bill,and I pay for you money. Don't worry please. 9 Dane House Denmark Road SE5 9EN Jozsefne Fejes

All the best. If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today, by clicking on the 5 stars or happy face at the top of the screen, otherwise the site does not pay me for the time spent with you today. It is also an important part of the online process. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost. Thank you in advance and good luck!