31090051

I have promised to fund a nephew's educational course for a

I have promised to fund a nephew's educational course for a year. I do not want to give the money just like that in case he uses it for something else and not attend the course.
How can I give him the money in such a way that he can use it only for the course?

Thank you for your question. Why don’t you pay the course provider directly? An educational institution will accept payment from a relative and most do so very often. That way the money is going straight to them and not to your nephew. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you. Excellent advice.

You’re welcome. Don’t forget to leave a positive rating on the system so that JustAnswer credits me for my time.