Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I find that I have to take my landlord to county court. We

I find that I have to take my landlord to county court . We have a j.v (joint. Venture) and I have found out that he has been overcharging me rent since 2010.i have written to him but he want answer.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

What is it you want to ask me about this?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
What I need is the type of number of form I need to send into the court and also how do I get his builder and wife in court to answer my questions as they are not my witnesses and may not be there as it's only my landlord I am charging with offences

What do you want to take to court for? Just in brief

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry but my telephone number has come up wrong the correct number is ***** thanks

I will call shortly. Will show as withheld.