How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 9907
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I find that I have to take my landlord to county court. We

This answer was rated:

I find that I have to take my landlord to county court . We have a j.v (joint. Venture) and I have found out that he has been overcharging me rent since 2010.i have written to him but he want answer.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

What is it you want to ask me about this?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
What I need is the type of number of form I need to send into the court and also how do I get his builder and wife in court to answer my questions as they are not my witnesses and may not be there as it's only my landlord I am charging with offences

What do you want to take to court for? Just in brief

Jamie-Law and 4 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sorry but my telephone number has come up wrong the correct number is ***** thanks

I will call shortly. Will show as withheld.