12826847

I have recieved the letter South Eastern train company that

I have recieved the letter South Eastern train company that my case has been provisionally authorised for prosecution. I want to settle tgis case without the prosecution and court. I am asked to responde within 7 days and provide my details. Can you please advise what shall I do? Thank you!

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Can you tell me what happened please

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have recieved the letter South Eastern...

How can I help with this ?

I can call but it will be later today and it will rack up cost.

is that ok?

Or we can carry on online.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can you please call me now? I do not want to pay extra money. Also. If we continue online, do I still need to pay additiobal 42£ for a phone call request?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi, are you still here? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Shall we continue online?

No, I can't call now as I said above.

I could call but it would be later today.

Or I can carry on online now.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
lets carry online and subsequently cancel the call request
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can you please kindly let mw know what are the next steps and when should I excect an answer, or whether you need any other details? Thanks

Ok.

What are you said to have actually done?