31090051

Thank you for your previous advice, it’s just the result I

Thank you for your previous advice, it’s just the result I was hoping for, I want to make sure I’m doing the right thing for my business without breaking any copyright laws. I also left you a tip. There’s just a couple of more questions I would like to ask.Does the same apply for the the other photo manipulation apps I’m using, such as: Photo Lab, Enlight, Prisma, Blend Editor etc.. as I am using numerous software apps and some of them I pay for.And my next question:
Can I use pictures that are Creative Commons, royalty free, stock photos etc.. without breaking any copyright breach.

Thank you yes it does apply to all software applications. The point is that you have to be original. If you copy other people’s work then you will breach their copyright. As long as the work is original then you can do what you want with it. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.