ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

My house was reprocessed and I have heard anything until I

Good evening my house was reprocessed and I have heard anything until I checked and found out it was sold later for more than doubled the money I owed. Should I not have got the difference
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

You are entitled to an account from the mortgage company and any money over the sum owed should be reimbursed to you. It is your money. The lender is not allowed to make a secret profit, so the money is yours. Happy to discuss and please rate positive.